Saturday, November 1, 2014

Today wasn't a good day.

    Today I received news back from Desura that my project, PhySphere was to simplistic to meet their qualifications. To simplistic.. I can't say that appeared anywhere on their guidelines for qualifications, let alone simplistic seems like it would be pretty bias on a person reviewing if they favor your game or not.
    With that news received I've decided to start this page, as having somewhere for people to find me, my thoughts on the game publishing process, and developmental updates of PhySphere seems appropriate! Hopefully one of these days I receive some good news from a site( or site admin ) who actually would at least give it a try to see that the 30 levels I currently have isn't too "simplistic"

Til Tomorrow
~Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment